NexMilitis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

basic warrior dps guide

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
idono

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-07-07

basic warrior dps guide Empty
PostSubject: basic warrior dps guide   basic warrior dps guide EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 4:24 pm

Someone suggest i do this so giving it shot.
this is just easy simple warrior dps guide most ppl alrdy know
--------------
Specs

FURY
http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/classes/warrior/talents.html?tal=350003013020000000000000505000550501205311510000000000000000000000

You can switch UBW with Imp demo but only one guy in the raid needs this
Never go less then 100hit.. and dont gem for hit
go for 30ish crit then start stacking on AP

--------------------

ARMS
http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/classes/warrior/talents.html?tal=350003013520105002210000550000500521203000000000000000000000000000

only need one of this per raid, not as much dmg as fury but this is spec is mostly there for Blood Frenzy specially if its a strong mele grp
easy to get hit rate cap...142
You need Quartz addon to time your slams
i like to stack more crit here
---------------------

weapons.

Chants....best would be Executioner MH and Moongoose OH
Speed..... Slow MH/Fast OH or Slow MH/Slow OH... and never put a fast in ur MH

if u can grab S4 or S3 weapons would be great.. same with badge weapon
------------------

Gems.

+STR or +str/+crit you dont have to always go for same color as socket specially the annoying blue ones
NO +agi

META gems (+12agi/+3% crit dmg) thats your only one other ones fail
------------------

pretty much all i can think of.. feel free to criticize, comment, or add anything
Back to top Go down
Horky

Horky

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: basic warrior dps guide   basic warrior dps guide EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 5:54 pm

looks pretty nice but you def need 2/2 improved excutes, it's all u do under 20%. the expertise one isn't needed really, and slow MH/OH is the best choice just like a hance shaman, storm strike = whirlwind. never knew about not gemming for hit b/c when you can't hit u also can't crit, but i don't know much about fury hit info
Back to top Go down
idono

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: basic warrior dps guide   basic warrior dps guide EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 10:25 pm

Horky wrote:
looks pretty nice but you def need 2/2 improved excutes, it's all u do under 20%. the expertise one isn't needed really, and slow MH/OH is the best choice just like a hance shaman, storm strike = whirlwind. never knew about not gemming for hit b/c when you can't hit u also can't crit, but i don't know much about fury hit info

true that all u do under 20% is execute but... the 81% before it u need the exepertise, and execute can be dodged.. unless ofcourse ur feel that u have enough expertise
meh i still think Slow MH/ fast OH can work its all i personally use and works fine for me but again personal prefrence
and for gems a str gems can do u way better then hit.. ofcourse nothing wrong with throwing a few hit gems but usually we get our hit from our gear because as much as u stack hit you will never get the cap
Back to top Go down
Trojanh

Trojanh

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: basic warrior dps guide   basic warrior dps guide EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 3:29 pm

idono wrote:
Gems.

+STR or +str/+crit you dont have to always go for same color as socket specially the annoying blue ones
NO +agi

Yeah. Hit/Agil for Rogues. Str/Crit for Wars.

Also, I cry over the meta gem requirements. Still tho, that meta is awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: basic warrior dps guide   basic warrior dps guide Empty

Back to top Go down

basic warrior dps guide
Page 1 of 1