NexMilitis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Phoenixfire - Ret Pally

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Phoenixfire - Ret Pally Empty
PostSubject: Phoenixfire - Ret Pally   Phoenixfire - Ret Pally EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 8:34 am

Character Name:
Phoenixfire
Armory Profile Link (required): Phoenixfire

Is this your main?:
Yes

Character Attunements/Keys:
Have all the heroic keys.

PvE Experience:
Gruuls, kara, mags

What raid instances do you have the most experience with?:
kara

What level of involvement are you looking for with our raids?:
full time DPS, but can heal sometimes.

How did you hear about NexMilitis?:
from a friend

Do you have any personal references within the guild?:
no

Why do you wish to join NexMilitis?:
Because I like to raid, hang out, and just have fun with wow.

Have you grouped with any nexMilitis members or have friends in NexMilitis? (RL and/or in game):
Yeah some of them in game

List your previous guilds in the last six months. Include both the reason you left and something you liked about each.:
Heroic - reason GM wanted me to move to his new guild (Should be legendary)
Should be legendary - (Left coz GM found a new guild to join, and left his loyal servants)
Dont have guild right now

Do you feel it is the guilds job to help gear you for raids?:
no, I can Honor farm my gear.. or just do high end isntances.

What are your usual playing times? Would you be available for our scheduled raid times?:
always online 12-15 hours.

What other times are you available?:
usually everydayy, exxcept for T/Th 1-5 coz i have school.

Tell us a little about yourself and why you would be a good asset to NexMilitis:
I'm a loyal guild member. and would do anything for his guild.

Do you have vent? (Microphone is optional, but we need you to be able to listen.):
I have vent but dont have a mic..
"Listening is learning.. "
I can learn from pros like you guys =)
Back to top Go down
https://nexmilitis.forumotion.com
Heretic

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Phoenixfire - Ret Pally Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phoenixfire - Ret Pally   Phoenixfire - Ret Pally EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 2:00 pm

Admin wrote:

What level of involvement are you looking for with our raids?:
full time DPS, but can heal sometimes.

Have you grouped with any nexMilitis members or have friends in NexMilitis? (RL and/or in game):
Yeah some of them in game

Do you feel it is the guilds job to help gear you for raids?:
no, I can Honor farm my gear.. or just do high end isntances.

Tell us a little about yourself and why you would be a good asset to NexMilitis:
I'm a loyal guild member. and would do anything for his guild.

What level of involvement are you looking for with our raids?: This questions is more referring to how often you'd like to raid with us, and on what level, eg. Kara/Gruul/Mag? SSC/TK? Hyjal?

Have you grouped with any nexMilitis members or have friends in NexMilitis? (RL and/or in game): Here you should list the names (if you remember) of the people you've grouped with, so we can talk to them, and get some idea what they thought of you as a player.

Do you feel it is the guilds job to help gear you for raids?: Honor farm PvP gear, for high end PvE? Not a good idea. PvP gear will leave you lacking a lot of hit, and you'd do low DPS.

Tell us a little about yourself and why you would be a good asset to NexMilitis: I feel this should be a more in depth response. It's all good to say "Hey, I'm loyal and would do anything for the guild" Is that the only way you'd be an asset to Nex Militis? How about knowing your class, or being prepared for raids wit the required elixirs/flasks/food buffs? You should add more on to your answer.

I'm not trying to take a stab at you here, I'm just trying to help you improve your app, which improves your chances of getting in.
Back to top Go down

Phoenixfire - Ret Pally
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NexMilitis :: Welcome :: NexMilitis Guild Applications-
Jump to: