NexMilitis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

application to guild =)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dmgabsor

application to guild =) Empty
PostSubject: application to guild =)   application to guild =) EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 12:25 am

Is this your main?:Yes

Character Attunements/Keys:karazhan

PvE Experience:tank exp

What raid instances do you have the most experience with?:Kara

What level of involvement are you looking for with our raids?:constant raiding is what im looking while helping the guild progress

How did you hear about NexMilitis?:i have seen alot of members walking around.

Do you have any personal references within the guild?:no

Why do you wish to join NexMilitis?:so i can progress and be the best tank in darkspear!

Have you grouped with any nexMilitis members or have friends in NexMilitis? (RL and/or in game):no to both

List your previous guilds in the last six months. Include both the reason you left and something you liked about each.:furians_booted for attitude. the reason for my attitude is. i was the only guy there helping the undergeared get geared/keyed in heroics etc
Do you feel it is the guilds job to help gear you for raids?:no but some help would be cool

What are your usual playing times? Would you be available for our scheduled raid times?:i am available whenever i am needed and wanted. i can change sleep patterns

What other times are you available?:till death do us part =)

Tell us a little about yourself and why you would be a good asset to NexMilitis:i am generous. i am a full fledge tank no dps gear. i am NOT WILLING to dps only tank =). WoW=PvE

Do you have vent?: absolutely
Back to top Go down
Votiga

Votiga

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-07-09

PostSubject: Re: application to guild =)   application to guild =) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 10:40 am

I like that you can change your sleep patterns Very Happy

but aren't you supposed to include an Armory link? (just being complete)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: application to guild =)   application to guild =) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 4:43 pm

Please add in an armory link, I tried to look you up under the name dmgabsor but no such character was found.

Thank you
Back to top Go down
https://nexmilitis.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: application to guild =)   application to guild =) Empty

Back to top Go down

application to guild =)
Page 1 of 1