NexMilitis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

70 Rogue application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bucketma

70 Rogue application Empty
PostSubject: 70 Rogue application   70 Rogue application EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 8:08 pm

Character Name: Bucketman

Armory Profile Link (required - please look your toon up and copy and paste the URL here. Does not need to be clickable.): (Please note i have pvp different gear for pvp/pve. This goes along with my spec)

Is this your main?: Currently, this is my main character. I have a 70 hunter that used to be my main in pre BC and for a short time in BC.

Character Attunements/Keys:

PvE Experience: Kara, ZA, Gruuls, Mag, Some TK, Some SSC. Pre BC- Up to Naxx

What raid instances do you have the most experience with?: za kara gruuls and mag

What level of involvement are you looking for with our raids?: I plan on putting great effort into showing up on time for all raids, so i can get the dkp for gear, and so i can also help the guild progress.

How did you hear about NexMilitis?: Who doesnt know about NexMilitis Razz

Do you have any personal references within the guild?: Not really.

Why do you wish to join NexMilitis?: I want good progression along with getting a lot of raids in Smile

Have you grouped with any nexMilitis members or have friends in NexMilitis? (RL and/or in game): Byakua and I were in From Ashes/Vomica with eachother for a short while.

List your previous guilds in the last six months. Include both the reason you left and something you liked about each.:
Blackwater- I left because it pretty much disbanded. I didnt like much about it.
Vomica/From ashes- Also disbanded. When the guild was at its good times we always got raids in on time!

Do you feel it is the guilds job to help gear you for raids?: No, because with full badge/ZA gear your pretty much meet the requirements, and both of those items are capable of getting by yourself.

What are your usual playing times? Would you be available for our scheduled raid times?: Im very active... its hard to see me not online, i could make scheduled raid times easily, unless a super rare situation pops up. In this case i will let you guys know ahead of time.

What other times are you available?: O.o ^^ any times good for me Smile

Tell us a little about yourself and why you would be a good asset to NexMilitis: Im extremely active, I take the game serious, but i also like to have fun with it. Im always up for heroics/kara/ZA/BG's whenever i have the time. This character has been 70 for about a month now, so i fall just short in some of the guild requirements, but i should have the requirements down in a week or two. ( i gear very fast Razz ) I hope you guys accept me, and get back as soon as possible!

Do you have vent? (Microphone is optional, but we need you to be able to listen.):YES I HAVE VENT!
Back to top Go down
[Meatshield]Warborn

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: 70 Rogue application   70 Rogue application EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 4:30 am

Good Rogue, just needed to work on his weapon/specc from what I can remember. (my dose cents)

-War
Back to top Go down
Bucketma

PostSubject: Re: 70 Rogue application   70 Rogue application EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 11:43 am

I do need new weapons, saving for badge fist and trying to get ZA sword. But i respec combat for all raids so nothing to worry there.
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: 70 Rogue application   70 Rogue application EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 2:04 pm

Bucketma wrote:
Character Name: Bucketman

Armory Profile Link (required - please look your toon up and copy and paste the URL here. Does not need to be clickable.): (Please note i have pvp different gear for pvp/pve. This goes along with my spec)

Is this your main?: Currently, this is my main character. I have a 70 hunter that used to be my main in pre BC and for a short time in BC.

Character Attunements/Keys:

PvE Experience: Kara, ZA, Gruuls, Mag, Some TK, Some SSC. Pre BC- Up to Naxx

What raid instances do you have the most experience with?: za kara gruuls and mag

What level of involvement are you looking for with our raids?: I plan on putting great effort into showing up on time for all raids, so i can get the dkp for gear, and so i can also help the guild progress.

How did you hear about NexMilitis?: Who doesnt know about NexMilitis Razz

Do you have any personal references within the guild?: Not really.

Why do you wish to join NexMilitis?: I want good progression along with getting a lot of raids in Smile

Have you grouped with any nexMilitis members or have friends in NexMilitis? (RL and/or in game): Byakua and I were in From Ashes/Vomica with eachother for a short while.

List your previous guilds in the last six months. Include both the reason you left and something you liked about each.:
Blackwater- I left because it pretty much disbanded. I didnt like much about it.
Vomica/From ashes- Also disbanded. When the guild was at its good times we always got raids in on time!

Do you feel it is the guilds job to help gear you for raids?: No, because with full badge/ZA gear your pretty much meet the requirements, and both of those items are capable of getting by yourself.

What are your usual playing times? Would you be available for our scheduled raid times?: Im very active... its hard to see me not online, i could make scheduled raid times easily, unless a super rare situation pops up. In this case i will let you guys know ahead of time.

What other times are you available?: O.o ^^ any times good for me Smile

Tell us a little about yourself and why you would be a good asset to NexMilitis: Im extremely active, I take the game serious, but i also like to have fun with it. Im always up for heroics/kara/ZA/BG's whenever i have the time. This character has been 70 for about a month now, so i fall just short in some of the guild requirements, but i should have the requirements down in a week or two. ( i gear very fast Razz ) I hope you guys accept me, and get back as soon as possible!

Do you have vent? (Microphone is optional, but we need you to be able to listen.):YES I HAVE VENT!

You need to register on the site in order to post an armory link, or you can post it as a non-link while still being a guest. Either way, please fix that.
Back to top Go down
Bucketma

PostSubject: Armory   70 Rogue application EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 7:23 pm

I think that should work.
Back to top Go down
bucketma

PostSubject: Re: 70 Rogue application   70 Rogue application EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 7:24 pm

Guess it didn't.
Back to top Go down
bucketma

PostSubject: Re: 70 Rogue application   70 Rogue application EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 7:25 pm

Back to top Go down
Bucketma

PostSubject: Re: 70 Rogue application   70 Rogue application EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 7:27 pm

Im not sure why its not working, so can you just search my name in the armory?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 70 Rogue application   70 Rogue application Empty

Back to top Go down

70 Rogue application
Page 1 of 1