NexMilitis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kashh 70 Rogue

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rolla1007

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Kashh 70 Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Kashh 70 Rogue   Kashh 70 Rogue EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 7:46 pm

Character Name: Kashh

Armory Profile Link:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Darkspear&n=Kashh

Is this your main?: yup

Character Attunements/Keys: ALL

PvE Experience: all but SSC, BT, SWP, TK

What raid instances do you have the most experience with?: kara lol

What level of involvement are you looking for with our raids?: casual raider

How did you hear about NexMilitis?: Syphoon, RL friend, and i was in nex back in the day on my old rogue, Nicx

Do you have any personal references within the guild?: Syphoon, Shamalamy

Why do you wish to join NexMilitis?: time for me to start raiding a bit

Have you grouped with any nexMilitis members or have friends in NexMilitis? (RL and/or in game): lots, Leney, did a few runs with u guys, ZA and a heroic or 2

List your previous guilds in the last six months. Include both the reason you left and something you liked about each.: Aunt Mary, just a bunch of friends in game that made a guild

Do you feel it is the guilds job to help gear you for raids?: no, its my job to gear myself to get into those raids

What are your usual playing times? Would you be available for our scheduled raid times?: after 3:30 st, and weekends

Tell us a little about yourself and why you would be a good asset to NexMilitis: for raids im mut speced, with 45% crit and 1800 ap, and i do work in raids

Do you have vent?: vent and a working mic
Back to top Go down

Kashh 70 Rogue
Page 1 of 1