NexMilitis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

70 rogue application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Assaszin

70 rogue application Empty
PostSubject: 70 rogue application   70 rogue application EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 2:32 am

Is this Your main?: Yes

Armor Link: not sure if its hyperlinked or supposed to be will be getting new chest piece this coming tuesday, new trinkets and rings with the next 3 weeks

Character Attunements/keys: all heroics, karazhan

PvE experience: exp dpsing kara and all dungeons/ heroic dungeons

What raid instances are you most expierience with: kara

What level involvement are you looking for with our raids: not trying to continually find a spot in different raids the guild is doing... having a designated spot in some but not all raids

Where did you hear about NexMilitis: lots of people in groups that are in the guild

Do you have any personal references within the guild?: no

Have you grouped with any nexMilitis members or have friends in NexMilitis? (RL and/or in game): yes i have grouped with nexmilitis members, no i do not have any friends in the guild

List your previous guilds in the last six months. Include both the reason you left and something you liked about each: I left my wife for kara, I was not a big fan of this guild i was in there for 2 months never did 1 raid with them also very disorganized, Blood Crazed, the guild had a positive chat and everyone was nice although there were low amount of 70's and it would take a long time to gear the new 70's, Vipers, I moved here with my friends and had fun running low level dungeons on my alt, but my friends are not 70s and much of the guild is like Blood Crazed

What are your usual playing times? Would you be available for our scheduled raid times?: it would be best to raid on a saturday night/afternoon or friday, i will be going to school and with AP classes im not sure what my playing during the week is going to look like

What other times are you available?: during holidays i have weeks off from school and my family does not take many vacations, so my playing time expands during the holidays, also during summer anytime can work if it is a set time

Tell us a little about yourself and why you would be a good asset to NexMilitis: put help where it is needed in the guild, i NEVER blame guild members if we have a bad run its always best to encourage that person/people not bring them down

Do you have vent?: i can download one i have always used WoW vent, i do have a microphone also i would just need vent info
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-07-08

70 rogue application Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 rogue application   70 rogue application EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 9:34 am

Assaszin wrote:
Is this Your main?: Yes

Armor Link: not sure if its hyperlinked or supposed to be will be getting new chest piece this coming tuesday, new trinkets and rings with the next 3 weeks

Character Attunements/keys: all heroics, karazhan

PvE experience: exp dpsing kara and all dungeons/ heroic dungeons

What raid instances are you most expierience with: kara

What level involvement are you looking for with our raids: not trying to continually find a spot in different raids the guild is doing... having a designated spot in some but not all raids

Where did you hear about NexMilitis: lots of people in groups that are in the guild

Do you have any personal references within the guild?: no

Have you grouped with any nexMilitis members or have friends in NexMilitis? (RL and/or in game): yes i have grouped with nexmilitis members, no i do not have any friends in the guild

List your previous guilds in the last six months. Include both the reason you left and something you liked about each: I left my wife for kara, I was not a big fan of this guild i was in there for 2 months never did 1 raid with them also very disorganized, Blood Crazed, the guild had a positive chat and everyone was nice although there were low amount of 70's and it would take a long time to gear the new 70's, Vipers, I moved here with my friends and had fun running low level dungeons on my alt, but my friends are not 70s and much of the guild is like Blood Crazed

What are your usual playing times? Would you be available for our scheduled raid times?: it would be best to raid on a saturday night/afternoon or friday, i will be going to school and with AP classes im not sure what my playing during the week is going to look like

What other times are you available?: during holidays i have weeks off from school and my family does not take many vacations, so my playing time expands during the holidays, also during summer anytime can work if it is a set time

Tell us a little about yourself and why you would be a good asset to NexMilitis: put help where it is needed in the guild, i NEVER blame guild members if we have a bad run its always best to encourage that person/people not bring them down

Do you have vent?: i can download one i have always used WoW vent, i do have a microphone also i would just need vent info

I spoke with this player in-game shortly after he posted his app, and before it even appeared on the website asking if he was going to get an invite. I then went to check his application, which was missing an armory link. I informed him that an armory link was required for him to be considered an applicant. He seemed to be confused, and obviously still is, judging by the fact that his armory link was/still is non-existent.

Let's take a look, shall we?

"Please Read This Before Posting Your Application
Armory Profile Link (required - please look your toon up and copy and paste the URL here. Does not need to be clickable.):"

I'm going to be a bit of a jerk here, but seriously, what's hard to understand about that? You're asking if it needs to be hyperlinked? Let me point it out for you, since you obviously can't comprehend written English. "Does not need to be clickable" Is the answer clear enough for you now? A hyperlink, is just a normal link that you can click, so no, it doesn't have to be hyperlinked, though it can be. Surely ANY link would have been better than none. If you can't even focus long enough to fill out a simple application, I'd hate to see your performance in a 25 man raid.

On another note, we're currently working our way through Hyjal, do you really think your gear level is up to our progression? Some nights we do SSC/TK, even then, blues? At the very least you'd want to be fully Kara geared.

I personally do not approve of this application. I doubt this player would bring much to our raids in terms of DPS, or competence. That's just my two cents though.

Edit: He didn't even include his character's name, which is the very first question in the "
Please Read This Before Posting Your Application."

"Application Format:
Please copy and paste the questions below into a new thread (named for your character) and add your answers. Please complete all of the application!

Character Name:"

Yeah...
Back to top Go down

70 rogue application
Page 1 of 1