NexMilitis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

70 Combat sword Rogue

Go down 
AuthorMessage
XCrono

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-09-18

70 Combat sword Rogue Empty
PostSubject: 70 Combat sword Rogue   70 Combat sword Rogue EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 4:04 pm

Character Name: Xcrono

Armory Profile Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Darkspear&n=Xcrono

Is this your main?: Yes.

Character Attunements/Keys: MC, Kara, SSC, TK.

PvE Experience: ZG, MC, ZA, Kara, Gruul's, Mag's, TK, DLK and several other world bosses.

What raid instances do you have the most experience with?: ZA and Kara

What level of involvement are you looking for with our raids?: I will involve myself as much as possible for each and every raid I attend to, I'm a 375 Elixir Alch with almost every Elixir, Potion and Flask, not to mention a Cook, and plenty of materials to supply the raid group.

How did you hear about NexMilitis?: A friend of mine suggested I joined the guild.

Do you have any personal references within the guild?: Nethron

Why do you wish to join NexMilitis?: I want to take part in TK and BT progression, help the guild venture further into TBC and soon, WotLK. I'd also like to help others better their own skills and equipment.

Have you grouped with any nexMilitis members or have friends in NexMilitis? (RL and/or in game):
I see plenty of NexMilitis members around, and a personal friend of mine Nethron is among the ranks.
List your previous guilds in the last six months. Include both the reason you left and something you liked about each.: Harbinger of Storms was the last guild I was in that had any activity. I left only because there was some drama going on at the time that I didn't want to be possibly caught in, so I left before things got heated, Harbinger was orientated for the most part, we raided quite often and had a lot of fun.

Do you feel it is the guilds job to help gear you for raids?: Not necessarily, it is more of a privilege for me to join a raid and to receive loot. I believe the guilds job is to keep priority straight and make sure everyone who is deserving of the loot receive it.

What are your usual playing times? Would you be available for our scheduled raid times?: My usual playing times are roughly between around 8 am to 1 am. I would be able to join any raid, any time, any given day.

What other times are you available?: 24/7

Tell us a little about yourself and why you would be a good asset to NexMilitis: I've been playing World of Warcraft for 3+ years now and I have a deep understanding of the game and its mechanics. Raiding and any other PvE orientated situations come simple to me, it's not difficult to understand how to utilize my class to its fullest and obtain the desired results. I can also supply Potions and Food, I have many rare recipes.

Do you have vent? (Microphone is optional, but we need you to be able to listen.): I have both vent and a mic.
Back to top Go down

70 Combat sword Rogue
Page 1 of 1